COVID-19 Changes at our Hospital
Due to the rising concerns over the recent outbreak of the corona virus (COVID-19), we at Cedar Ridge Animal Hospital are taking the following precautions to help to help keep staff, doctors, animals, and clients safe while continuing to provide critical patient care:
Effective immediately and until further notice, we ask that only one adult (18+) accompany their pet to any appointment to keep the traffic in and out of the hospital to a minimum. We ask that all efforts be made to keep young children safe at home.
During this time, we will be providing several options to clients who wish to distance themselves from the public:
1. Clients have the option to make an appointment for "Drive-by vaccinations.” Clients can pre-pay for the services over the phone and then remain in their car while staff comes out to the parking lot and vaccinates their pet(s).
2. Clients may also schedule Skype or phone appointments with the doctors as needed. This service will be used for simple appointments such as ear and eye infections and mild skin rashes. The staff will advise clients if this option is best for their pet’s needs.
3. For those needing medication for their pets, our online pharmacy can be used to fill prescriptions or, if preferred, the client can pay for the medication over the phone and staff will bring the medication out to their car when they arrive at the hospital.
4. Temporary Change in HOURS. We are open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM. We are closed on Saturdays.
5. Dog and Cat Grooming is currently CLOSED because of the new Stay-at-Home order by Governor Little 3/25/2020
All doctor consults and office visits are $46 and must be scheduled with our receptionists.
As healthcare professionals, we are taking every precaution to avoid the spread of this virus within our community. We realize that these precautions may pose an inconvenience to you, but we thank you for understanding.
Best wishes, (and don’t forget to wash your hands!)
Cedar Ridge Animal Hospital and staff
Here at Cedar Ridge we provide quality care for your pets. We understand that they are more than just a pet. They are a member of your family. Please feel free to contact us and set up an appointment! We look forward to meeting you.
Dr. Reed Hanson